Aberdeen, Scotland | March 27-29, 2025

Invitation Letter & Visa Info

Types of Visas and Fees

For more information on Visitor Visas for the Scotland, the application process, Visa requirements by country, fees and other Visa information, CLICK HERE

Invitation Letter Request

An Invitation Letter can be sent to you or your employing institution by email inviting your participation in the Congress in order that you may apply for a Visa to enter the United States.

Please complete the form below and an Invitation Letter and other supporting letters will be sent to you to take to the embassy or consulate.

Other helpful documents include:
•  A flight itinerary and receipt indicating that the applicant has paid for a flight to and from the congress location.
•  A Congress registration receipt indicating that the applicant has paid the Congress registration fee.

Email the following information to info@ifta-congress.org:
Email subject line should be: Invitation Letter Request

Your title (Prof. - Dr. - Mr. - Ms. - Mrs.)
Your Name as you want it to appear on the invitation letter.
Your Address
Your Email Address
Telephone Number