Bank Electronic or Wire Transfers

Directions for an Electronic Bank  or Bank Wire Transfers

If you wish to pay for your Congress registration by a bank transfer, there are two methods.

If you are in the USA, we recommend that you send an Electronic Transfer because they usually cost less for you to send. Electronic Transfers are generally free of charge, at least on the receiver's end. However, some banks cannot send Electronic Transfer. Then, send a Wire Transfer.

If you reside outside of the USA, you will need to send a Bank Wire Transfer. Since we incur an extra charge of US$30. please add this charge to the amount you send.

Please email us for instructions on sending electronic or bank wire transfers: