To register for the 2017 World Congress Registration page: Click here
Registration Fees and Categories for Malaga, Spain
|Registration Type||Early Registration
June 1, 2016 to October 31, 2016
November 1, 2016 to
January 15, 2017
Starting January 16, 2017
|IFTA Congress Registration and 1-year IFTA Membership||US$700||US$875||US$950|
|*Friends of IFTA & Accompanying Spouse or guest||US$300||US$400||US$450|
|Resident of Spain||US$600||US$600||US$750|
|Single Day Rate|
|1 Day Registration||US$350||US$350|
|1 Day Registration - Resident of Spain||US$275||US$275|
|2 Day Registration||US$700||US$700|
|2 Day Registration - Resident of Spain||US$550||US$550|
|Pre-Congress (if registered for the congress)||US$55||US$70||US$90|
|Pre-Congress (not attending the congress)||US$100||US$120||US$140|
|Certificate of Continuing Education||US$15||US$20|
|Customized Continuing Ed Certificate||US$25||US$30|
Congress Registration includes workshops, congress materials, morning and afternoon coffee breaks, participation certificate, name badge, final program and Abstract e-Book.
* The “Friends of IFTA & Accompanying Persons” category is for spouses, friends, and significant others who are NOT professionals in the field of family therapy and are joining a full paid congress registrant. The registration fee for this category includes the Opening and Closing Sessions, plenary sessions, coffee breaks and the welcome reception. It does not include Congress workshops and sessions. If an accompanying friend/guest/spouse wish to attend meeting sessions or obtain registration materials they must register for the full congress fee.
Term and Conditions
Registration Cancellation Policy
• Any time before 11/01/2016--full voucher for 2018 conference registration fees or cancellation charge of $100
• 11/01/2016 to 01/14/2017--50% voucher for 2018 conference of fees paid or cancellation charge of $200
• After 01/15/2017-no cash refund or vouchers
Note: All refunds sent are less any incurred bank fees or transaction fees.
Congress Cancellation Policy
In the unlikely event that the entire congress is cancelled for any reason, the congress will return registration fees minus any funds already expended by the congress to pay the costs of setting up the congress.
The congress is not responsible for any bodily harm or loss of property that may occur at the site of the congress. Attendees should consider purchase of a travelers medical coverage policy. The congress is also not responsible for any cancellations of airline tickets. Attendees should consider trip cancellation insurance. These insurances can be purchased from private vendors.
Attendees agree that they are able to function on their own at the time of the congress. The congress cannot assume responsibility for caring for attendees or for assisting them in navigating around the congress.
The congress reserves the right to deny admission to any applicant.
Registration fee for participants includes:
Final Program & Abstract e-Book
Attendees will also receive morning and afternoon Beverage Breaks
Students must provide "proof of student" (transcript, copy of a current student identification card, or letter signed by head of department)
Note: Student Registration Policy
Students must provide "proof of student" (transcript, copy of a current student identification card, or letter signed by head of department with university letter head) A student is defined as a full-time student in a degree-seeking graduate program. Please email your student verification or send your question to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you prefer FAX: USA 309.794.7356
Certificates: Click here to go to the Congress Certificates page to view samples of the Certificate of Attendance which all attendees will automatically receive, or the Certificate of Continuing Education which can be requested for $15.00USD or customized for $25.00 USD. Please email any questions to: email@example.com
BECOME AN IFTA MEMBER
We invite you to become an IFTA member and benefit from the reduced registration fee to the Congress. To learn more about IFTA and to apply for membership, please visit: http://www.ifta-familytherapy.org Or contact the IFTA General Secretary, William Hiebert at: WJHIEBERT@aol.com
Payment of registration fees should be made by one of the following methods:
• By Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard/Eurocard)
• Bank transfer: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for bank transfer account information. If you are wiring money from with the USA, add $15 to the money you are wiring. If you are wiring money from outside of the USA, add $50 to your wire amount.
To register for the 2017 World Congress CLICK HERE