Poster Instructions and Submission
Dear Poster Presenter,
Please note the following information regarding your presentation:
- Poster Diplays are limited to four presenters.
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of Bristol board. Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- Posters should be approximately 92 cm (36 in) wide x 122 cm (48 in) high. Posters should be no smaller than 70 cm (28 in) x 70 cm (28 in) and no larger than 92 cm (36 in) wide by 122 cm (48 in) high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The main presenter and co-presenters must register for the entire congress and must be present during the poster sessions.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
- When you arrive at the Congress, please refer to the Congress Program Guide for the poster board number assigned to you. There will be a location reserved for you to display your poster labeled with this number.