Student Group Registration
Please carefully read the terms and conditions before submitting a Student Group Registration
- Online Student Group Registration form can be used for a minimum group of 10 participants.
- Student groups of 10-15 persons receive a 10% discount on the student registration fees. (See the Congress web site registration for student fees)
- To obtain early registration fees we must receive the form and payment no later than January 1, 2013
- Student group registration is only possible for qualified students, teaching professors enrolled or teaching at schools, universities and colleges wishing to register delegates for the congress.
- Verification of individual enrollment may be requested.
- Registrations will not be accepted without the address of each registrant.
- It is not possible to register an accompanying person without a delegate.
- Each person in the group will be registered individually and may check-in individually at the 2013 WORLD CONGRESS when they arrive.
NON-STUDENT GROUP OVER 10 PERSONS
If you wish to register a group of 10 or more non-student persons, please contact the 2013 IFTA
Registration desk directly by email or FAX. We will be happy to assist you.
Send questions? email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Normal cancellation terms are stated on the Student Registration Form and apply once 100% payment is received.
- Student Group Registration Fees can be confirmed until January 1, 2013if paid in full.
- Name changes are permitted until January 30, 2013– Free of charge.
- After January 30, 2013 name changes are subjected to $50 penalty per name change.
- On-site individual 2013 Congress check-in is possible only after registration fees have been fully paid.